OUR BESTIES WEARING Green Canteen
MEET OUR POLISH
- Salon-quality, long-lasting proprietary formula
- Gel-like finish that comes off easily with nail polish remover
- Wide, fan-shaped brush makes painting a breeze
- Pairs with our Super Glossy Top Coat for salon-perfect shine and long-lasting manis
- 7 free: formulated without Dibutyl phthalate (DBP), Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde resin, Camphor, Ethyl tosylamide, Xylene.
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
- See full ingredient list here
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
5 EASY STEPS TO SALON-PERFECT MANIS
Clip 90% into the desired shape and file the last 10% of the shape.
Remove old polish and gently push back your cuticles with your thumb. Carefully buff away excess skin and smooth any ridges or peels in light, circular motions. Dip every nail (again!) in the Remover Pot before painting.
POPPY + PAINT
Anchor your arm and hand on a flat surface. Paint in 2-3 thin coats. Your first coat should be streaky! Let each coat dry for at least 5-10 minutes before you apply the next coat. Any mistakes? Your Clean Up Brush (dipped in the Remover Pot) will fix any stray polish that you want gone.
Apply a thin layer of your Super Glossy Top Coat to make your mani last.
Once your nails are dry, apply 2-3 clicks of Cuticle Serum every day to your cuticles and sides of your nails.
Our most forgiving shades to paint with. If you’re new to DIY manis, this is the perfect place to start.
Our medium-difficulty shades are opaque with full coverage in about 2 coats.
Our pastel and darker shades require a little extra practice & finesse to perfect in 2-3 coats. Don’t forget to paint super thin coats!
Proprietary innovation and systems
Your BFF for all things nails
Cruelty free and vegan
"This brand finally figured out how you can give yourself the perfect mani"
"As close as it gets to bringing the nail salon experience to your home"
"This nail kit is the easiest way to get a salon-worthy manicure at home"