1) Start with two base coats of white, we used essie Blanc. Let dry completely. If you'd like, you can paint a thin layer of liquid latex or Elmer's glue around the base and sides of your cuticles to make cleanup easier.
2) On a clean makeup sponge, paint horizontal strips of your desired colors along one side of the sponge. We used OPI Need Sunglasses?, essie gel couture Looks To Thrill, Nails Inc Lexington Garden, Nails Inc Regents Place, essie Where's My Chauffer?.
3) Line up the painted area of the sponge with the base of your nail bed and press in a gentle rolling motion to stamp the gradient onto your nails.
4) Repeat on nails as desired.
5) Allow to dry completely and then peel off the dried Elmer's glue or using a Q-tip and some polish remover to clean up the areas around your fingernails and apply your favorite top coat (we love essie gel couture top coat).