Removing your press-on nails is easy and always non-damaging. There are 2 removal methods:
THE HOT WATER METHOD
*This method allows you to reuse your press-on nails.
- Fill a bowl with warm, soapy water.
- Soak nails for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Remove hands and gently remove press-on nails.
- If nails do not pop off easily, resoak for another 10 minutes and repeat.
- Once removed. gently buff any excess glue that remains on the natural nail.
THE REMOVAL SYSTEM
**This method does not allow you to reuse your press-on nails
- Gently file off the top shiny layer of the press-on nail with the nail file.
- Soak a removal sponge in Press-On Remover.
- Slide the soaked sponge into the removal cap, then place finger in the cap, with the nail under the sponge.
- Soak for at least 10 min.
- Use the wooden cuticle pusher to help push the press-on off the nail.